Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Stick it down card sketch challenge

Happy New Year to all

Here is one of my favorite challenges I've not entered for a bit as been unwell so glad to be back, hopefully we can keep the momento going now.

Using my reason purchase from Lincraft and Rosies Studio collection I have put together this floral card following their January card sketch.

I hope you like it


Here is there January Sketch
January Card Sketch

I'm entering this in the following challenges
Stick it Down

Feel free to leave a comment I read them all and respond 
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

  1. How pretty!! I love the pastel colors, and your use of lacy like borders, and inking. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down---Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun patterns that you used on the card. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the colors are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at SID

    Monica- card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...