Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Freshly made sketches challenge 416

Good Afternoon

I have completed another sketch challenge with Rosies Studios from Lincraft, its an easy card, I think the stamp is from the reject shop or Kaisercraft one or the two lol.... I hope you like my interpretation not taking on the square shape but love placing the papers slightly on the side theme of placing the papers down very Creative instead of being straight all the time.

Thanks for the inspiration


Here is the sketch
I'm entering the Freshly made sketch challenge
416

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...