Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Blank Instructional template inspired from Kaszazz

PRODUCTS USED


You will also need the following tools and materials: 
Eg GLUE, tape, Scissors


INSTRUCTIONS

1.  Fussy Cutting


2, Die Cutting 


3. Stamping


4.Edging and Backing


5. Constructing the creation


Feel free to copy and paste this Instructional guide for your personal needs and blog I will keep this in my easy to find section now and for each project attempt to follow it. more and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...