Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Thank you so very much - Paper Card from Stamperia Collection

I have created this card today from the stamperia collection Provence, I hope you like it
Card Stock is from BEVS CROSS CRAFTS au

Find the sketch I followed for cheerful sketches below, that I am entering this card in



Thanks for checking my entries out, feel free to comment below love to hear from you or visit my visitors book as well love to hear from you either way.

Happy Crafting
Megan




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, beautiful take on our sketch!
    Nancy Cheerful Sketches Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional wishes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...