Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Monday, January 6, 2020

AAA Cards Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone I'd like to share my challenge card a wintery birthday card with you all it's a digi creation and I'll be happy to share the elements below that I added to the card.

Snow Flakes - One by One
Blue Strip - One
Birthday Cake - One
Rhinestones - two
Blue Tag - One
Sentiment - Freely written
Mock Card photographed by me

I hope you like my creativity and have inspired you all and like my take.
Happy Crafitng

Here is the sketch that I followed
From AAA Cards

Here is my wintery Creation


I'm entering this card into the AAA Cards Challenge what a great inspiring theme thank you





4 comments:

  1. Very bright and vibrant. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your most welcome was a great challenge to try, look forward to many more opportunities with your challenge. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm, now I want cake! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...