Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Friday, January 3, 2020

A Vintage Journey - Your Never too old

I love a little vintage, that's why firstly I chose the Classique collection from Kaszazz and thought it was perfect for A vintage Journey. I used old script stamp in the background for the old vintage paper feel. an old typewriter and key lock, locking everything in old is new again. I also stamped the woodchip butterfly from Kaszazz giving it an old rustic look.
Kaszazz Classique Collection https://www.kaszazz.com/cart/default.aspx?ConsID=111157&Collection=Classique#

I'm entering this into A Vintage Journey
http://www.vintagejourney.com/

Thanks for a great challenge,


No photo description available.

No photo description available.


2 comments:

  1. Great to have you hop on board with us at A Vintage Journey challenge blog Megan. The papers and butterfly are suitably aged and I love the collage with the key/word.

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that vintage look paper, and the old telephone is a wonderful image to capture the nostalgic mood. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey this month.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...