Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Monday, November 4, 2019

With Thanks

I am back to creating projects for challenges, first up one of my favourite challenges Stick it down, for those who don't know I was a guest designer for them this year was a proud achievement.
Here is their card sketch for the month

November Card Sketch
Here is my interpretation



7 comments:

  1. Fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick it Down. Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome been a while glad to be creating again with such an awesome sketch

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold splatter and embellishments on your super creative card are lovely. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love the color palette you used. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down. mandi, card DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ink splatters of the cut out letters! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down for our NOV sketch.

    Monica- Card DT
    monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us in the Stick It Down November Card Sketch challenge and we hope to see you again next month!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, SID Card Team
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your wonderful comments it was a joy making this card great sketch thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...