Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Treasures from the heart

Today after a pretty rough weekend with another fall, fearing the worse that I had done more damage to a already had been fractured right shoulder following a previous fall I got the all clear and went home the same day. The weather has been crap here, it's like winter for days then one day hot weather no wonder half the town is sick. However today I was in good company with a wonderful friend and walked the shops and changed my scenary a little and got out and did stuff like a normal person and started hunting for Christmas Presents at the same time.

As we got home it bucketed down with hail, sleet, wind rain, had to wait in the drive way to get to my front door safely, as I had checked the letter box and found a lovelt unexpected parce from a community friend Kazz with such beautiful paper in it, my friend and I sat in the car admiring the wonderful gift was not long before the sun came out again and made it inside lol.

But its absolutely freezing
No photo description available.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...