Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Saturday, November 30, 2019

It's party time Case(e) this sketch 349

I'm learning how to use more of my stamps with patterned paper on cards giving me so much more options in my creativity. I couldnt be fussy to cutt straight today so I fussy cutted if that lol, I sprayed a little yellow mist over the stamps for a bit of colour.

Using Tim holtz ink they are awesome

I layered the pattern paper with my interpretation for Case(E) this sketch card sketch





No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...