Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Monday, November 18, 2019

Feeling Sketchy challenge 229

I'm so glad to be creating for my favourite challenges with many inspiring collections
This one is the craftanoon collection from Kaisercraft and a few other bits and pieces

details of the sketch below, here is my interpretation

PRODUCTS USED
Craftanoon collection papers from Kaisercraft
Prima Marketing Paper Flowers
Dylusions spray mist (Red)

You will also need the following tools and materials: 
Eg GLUE, tape, Scissors

Scissors
Paper Cutter
Double Sided Tape
and small size foam dots

No GLUE


INSTRUCTIONS

1.  Fussy Cutting
I cut the base of the card with white kaisercraft card stock to the shape I wanted, I'm not sure of the measurements I'm not good at that next time I will photo it on my craft matt to give you an idea

I cut the pattern paper to a cm or so less the size of the card, and then the secon piece of pattern paper 2cm or so less to make the frame of the card


2, Die Cutting 

There was no die cutting involved

3. Stamping

No Stamping involved

4.Edging and Backing

I used grey nuvo mousse to the very edge of the card with my finger tip

5. Constructing the creation
I placed the larger pattern paper on the white cardstock first using double sided tape to stick it down
Using the smaller size pattern paper I stuck to the front of the card with double sided tape

the middle sentiment is stuck down with small double sided foam dots
I then paced the yellow strip underneat the sentiment which is the length of the card
interpreting the two strips I added a small white strip on the yellow one using small size double sided tape to stick the white strip down

The flowers are stuck down with regular double sided foam dots

The Tag
is sprayed with red Dylusions spray mists
I tied a happy mail ribbon piece to the tag
and used a craftanoon sentiment and add it to the tag

The tag is stuck down with double sided tape

I hope you like my tutorial as I improve my involvement in this section



 I'm entering this in the feeling sketchy challenge

Sketch #229


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the sentiment Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card :-)) Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.

    Do you want to be our GDT? Please chech in our blog Sketchy Feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...