Thank you for being here, please follow my blog, especially if I have followed yours, I love seeing heaps of paper, albums, altered, scrapbooking, and more creations and follow as many blogs as I can. Please head on over to the Happy Craft Challenge or our sister blog Create Your Happy and join the fun and enter your stunning work, all welcome, Hope to see you there soon.

Join the Journey

Sunday, October 27, 2019

An Australian Christmas

I'm focusing this Christmas an Australian theme Christmas, this is for myself to create some Australian focused cards.

All my cards are available to order $3 per card or $2.50 per card  for 10

This is for anytime of the year unless it's a winner it becomes a special feature and may increase a little

Items from:
Animal stamps from Kaisercraft under the gum leaves
Background paper - Kaisercraft (Rose Avenue) Craft Online

Silver Doilies Pack of 15 from Spotlight 
A little embossing from Ranger

It's good to be back - more creating to come.......

Card available to order $3 or $15 for pack of 10
meganshappycreations@outlook.com

Anytime of  the year



No comments:

Post a Comment

Celebration Blank Card

After a wonderful day out for my nieces first birthday I was still in the mood to come and create a card, after that thoe I had a nana nap ...